Ex UK pat Dean Iddiols has alway had style on the bike, whether that’s in 1986 getting 2 World Championship podiums with the full privateer look in jeans and or in 2023 racing with the 50 plus crew in Orlando last weekend at the Florida State race and now on Cycle Craft.
Little more background info on Dean –
- Born in the UK and rode for some legendary teams in the UK in the mid 80s including Edwards and Raleigh. Dean placed 6th at the 1985 World Championships in Canada in 14x.
- Winner in the 14-15 Cruiser class at the 1996 European Champions in Weiterstadt, Germany on a borrowed bike sending it to the moon over the last jump in celebration.
- Dean placed 2nd in Cruiser (borrowed bike again) and 3rd in 15 x at the 1986 World Championships in Slough in Jeans, converse and Offshore long sleeve t-shirt.
- Winner of the UKBMX Champion of Champions in 1987.
- Dean went on into the early 90s racing and competing in King of Dirt comps around the UK and Europe and always had amazing shots in the magazines published during this time.
- Moved to Orlando Florida mid 90s and continues to ride and race from time to time into his 50s and now recently picked up by Cycle Craft.
Age is just a number.