New Subrosa Speedwolf Frame
Subrosa is proud to introduce our 1st race frame, the Speedwolf. To create the stiffest chromoly frame on the market we developed proprietary shaped seat and down tubes that maximize the contact area and reduces flex. Other features include: 3-D CNC dropouts with integrated chain adjustors, included Q/R seat clamp and dual stiffeners behind the BB. Whether it’s rippin gates, staying low and fast over a double, or pushing past the finish for the win, the Speedwolf’s got ya covered!
- Sizes: Pro Short (20.75”), Pro (21.0”), Pro XL (21.25”), Pro XXL (21.5”)
- Frame: 4130 chromoly, double butted top tube and down tube
- Head tube: 74.5° / 115mm
- Seat tube: 71° / 27.2mm / 8” length
- Chain stays: 14.25” – 15.25”
- BB: 11.6” / euro
- Dropouts: 3/8” with integrated tensioners
- Weight: 4.2 lbs for 21”
- Colors: Black, Fury Red
If they did a cruiser I would have one. Love that colour.